To Combine PDF Files
Dealing with hundreds of PDF files is problematic unless you know how to combine PDF files. If you do not know the secret, this article is right for you. The best way to combine PDF files is use special software designed for combining PDF files. One of the programs available on the market is Combine PDF by Softplicty. It has numerous advantages over similar solutions. To list only a few, those are:
The process of combining PDF documents is very simple. It takes no more than 5 steps:
1. Download Combine PDF from its official website. Choose between the free trial version or the fully functional paid version. The trial version of the program is active for 30 days and features no spyware, adware or viruses.
2. Install Combine PDF as usual. The installation wizard will guide you through the process.
3. Launch PDF Combine and select the files you want to combine from the automatically generated list of folders.
4. Click the Combine to PDF button and either proceed with the default settings or make your own. You can use the default destination folder, or select the folder from the folder tree, choose the same folder as used for the input files or type in the destination path.
5. To proceed with combining, click the 'Start!' button. Combine PDF was first launched by Softplicity in 2005 and was regularly updated since then. The latest version, 1.5.83, is the perfect tool for merging files and editing them.
You can contact our customer support team to learn more about PDF Combine and other products for converting and splitting PDF files. Simply fill in the Contact form on the official website and get our response within 24 hours!